June 24, 2010

dear ex girlfriend

lol idont know where to begin, i took a visit to your blog not to long ago and i saw some letter u wrote to your ex boyfriend which i assume is me. you were right about a few things, i did love you too much, i dont know what i was thinking putting my whole life aside for one person. i trusted you way too much and exposed you to too much of my life. its a good thing that my life wasnt much than and i didnt know who i was, i still don't completely know but i know more or less. i was a baby. no doubt about it and im glad that we went through what we did the way we did beacause i learned alot. i also did way too much for you. i was on some other shit with that, i was definitely blinded by "love" but i believe that what i felt was real i just didnt know how to deal with it, it was too much for me at the moment. i am glad you feel the way you do about me whether its hate me or no feeling at all. i have grown up. now that i look back on us i remember being happier than ever but also having some of the worst times of my life, i learned alot from everything and i honestly wish you the best of luck.

ps. wish u the best with your knew buddy, you guys are fit for eachother :)

No comments:

Post a Comment